Thanks Willem,

I think creating channel per request is not a problem, but creating is
connection for each request will be a problem.

Do we require to create a producer each time if we encounter endpoint
(having same identifier) declaration. If this is the expected behavior
then yes we can have caching for connection in the producer.

Can I create a JIRA for this?

With regards,
Mayank