Hello all, I have a simply camel MINA server using the JAVA DSL, and I am
running like the example documented here:
http://camel.apache.org/running-camel-standalone-and-have-it-keep-running.html
http://camel.apache.org/mina2.html

Currently this server receives reports from a queue, updates them, and then
sends them away to the next server. A very simple code:

public class MyApp_B {

        private Main main;

        public static void main(String... args) throws Exception {
                MyApp_B loadbalancer = new MyApp_B();
                loadbalancer.boot();
        }

        public void boot() throws Exception {
                main = new Main();
                main.enableHangupSupport();

                main.addRouteBuilder(
                                new RouteBuilder(){
                                        @Override
                                        public void configure() throws
Exception {

from("mina:tcp://localhost:9991")
                                                .setHeader("minaServer",
constant("localhost:9991"))
                                                .beanRef("service.Reporting",
"updateReport")
                                                .to("direct:messageSender1");

                                                from("direct:messageSender1")
                                                .to("mina:tcp://localhost:9993")
                                                .log("${body}");
                );

                System.out.println("Starting Camel MyApp_B. Use ctrl + c to
terminate the
JVM.\n");
                main.run();

Now, I would like to know if it is possible to do two things:
1 - Make this server send a message to a master server when it starts
running. This is an "Hello" message with this server's information
basically.
2 - Tell the master server to forget him when I shut it down pressing CTRL+C
or doing something else.

Is there a way to do this ? If yes how? If not, what are my options?

Thanks in advance, Pedro.