I am running into a similar problem.  I am trying to use the Quartz2
component in Camel to implement a clustered timer so that I can support HA
timer routes across multiple servers.  When i try to start the route against
a clean quartz database, I can connect and the timer starts polling.  If I
stop the route and restart it fails during initialization with following
exception:

2013/11/06 15:19:19:537 MST [ERROR] ContextLoader - Context initialization
failed <org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException:
org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed to create route
PollingTimer:
Route(PollingTimer)[[From[quartz2://keystone/fileTransferAsp... because of
Failed to resolve endpoint:
quartz2://keystone/fileTransferAspera?stateful=true&amp;trigger.repeatCount=100000000&amp;trigger.repeatInterval=30000
due to: Jobs added with no trigger must be
durable.>org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException:
org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed to create route
PollingTimer:
Route(PollingTimer)[[From[quartz2://keystone/fileTransferAsp... because of
Failed to resolve endpoint:
quartz2://keystone/fileTransferAspera?stateful=true&trigger.repeatCount=100000000&trigger.repeatInterval=30000
due to: Jobs added with no trigger must be durable.
        at
org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.wrapRuntimeCamelException(ObjectHelper.java:1344)
        at
org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext.onApplicationEvent(SpringCamelContext.java:120)
        at
org.apache.camel.spring.CamelContextFactoryBean.onApplicationEvent(CamelContextFactoryBean.java:301)
        at
org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:96)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.publishEvent(AbstractApplicationContext.java:334)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishRefresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:948)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:482)

Here is the contents of my quartz.properties file

org.quartz.scheduler.instanceName: FileTransferAspera
org.quartz.scheduler.instanceId: AUTO
org.quartz.scheduler.skipUpdateCheck: true
org.quartz.threadPool.class: org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool
org.quartz.threadPool.threadCount: 5
org.quartz.threadPool.threadPriority: 5
org.quartz.jobStore.misfireThreshold: 60000
org.quartz.jobStore.class: org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreTX
org.quartz.jobStore.driverDelegateClass:
org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.PostgreSQLDelegate
org.quartz.jobStore.useProperties: false
org.quartz.jobStore.dataSource: myDS
org.quartz.jobStore.tablePrefix: QRTZ_
org.quartz.jobStore.isClustered: true
org.quartz.scheduler.interruptJobsOnShutdown: true
org.quartz.dataSource.myDS.driver: org.postgresql.Driver
org.quartz.dataSource.myDS.URL: jdbc:postgresql://cocmclnto017:5432/quartz2
org.quartz.dataSource.myDS.user: quartz
org.quartz.dataSource.myDS.password: quartz
org.quartz.dataSource.myDS.maxConnections: 5
org.quartz.dataSource.myDS.validationQuery: select 0

I am using the following versions:
glassfish 4.0
jdk 1.7
camel  2.12.0
quartz 2.2.1
spring 3.2.4.RELEASE
postgres db 9.3.0
postgres jdbc 9.2-1003-jdbc4
activemq 5.8.0

Here is my endpoint uri info:
quartz2://keystone/fileTransferAspera?stateful=true&trigger.repeatCount=100000000&trigger.repeatInterval=30000

I traced the "Jobs added with no trigger must be durable." message back to
the the following quartz source file. org/quartz/core/QuartzScheduler.java.

Has anyone had success using Quartz2 clustered timer?

Thanks

Don