After startuping the camel context, how to get the infomation of a router.

e.g.
I start the camel by Spring. by injecting, I can get the camelContext
instance, defined in the spring configuration files.

Then I get the list of route by context.getRoutes();

By interating each route object, I can get the from url, id, isStarted etc,
but how can I get the infomation about the destination, configed by the "to"
clause. e.g. from(url1).to(url2);

Besides, how can I get the throughput capacity of a route?

Thanks Sincerely.