Hi

You can reach out to the hawtio community at
http://hawt.io/community/index.html

The hawtio project loves the github way of communicating.

And I think your suggest of being able to see the id in the Camel
diagram is a good idea. Maybe allow people to configure this what they
prefer to see. the id or the url etc.

Fell free to log a github issue with your idea
https://github.com/hawtio/hawtio/issues