Our Apache Camel route

    <route>
        <from uri="file:/from1">
        <to uri="bean:messagePersistProcess?method=persistToDatabase"/>
        <to uri="activemq:queue:edi.dest1" />
    </route>

    <route>
        <from uri="file:/from2">
        <to uri="bean:messagePersistProcess?method=persistToDatabase"/>
        <to uri="activemq:queue:edi.dest2" />
    </route>

Like wise many routes using spring camel.

Based on the  link
<http://www.jakubkorab.net/2011/08/configuring-activemq-transactions-in-spring.html>

, the roll back policy is defined for a message path using listener.

But I am looking for how to handle exception and roll back policy for
multiple queue path without listener(Generic one like AOP or Interceptors).

Because I am using multiple database and multiple transaction manager. So
kindly assist.

Thanks in Advance....