You can set the CXF related message context from camel just like this

Map<String, Object> requestContext = new HashMap<String, Object>();
requestContext.put("org.apache.cxf.message.Message.QUERY_STRING",
“apk=myapk&oid=myoid&goid=mygoid");
exchange.getIn().setHeader(“RequestContext" , requestContext);

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com