We have several java application tied using single sign on , each application
has its own database.we are using cxf and rest services for any information
one app needs from other .Using cxf the problem is web service can be
accessed from anywhere and we have to add security and any app which wants
to consume the service must provide security etc which is time consuming and
every time its changed , clients must be reconfigured. As camel is kind of
ESB , can it provide us a mecanisim for intercommunication between apps or I
need a messaging system which is simple and easy to create and cannot be
accessed from outside the network.please advice.