try:

from("file:/mypath?include=.*\\.xlsx&readLock=changed&delay=" + this.config
.fileReadDelay()+ "&moveFailed=Errors&move=Processed")

This sets up a locking strategey delay that will fail to get the read lock
if the file has been changed within fileReadDelay() milliseconds. When the
file is streaming in upload it will not get the upload because the size is
changing, then it will wait for the next delay interval to try again. We
have ours set to 5 min and that handles all possible situation.

*Robert Simmons Jr. MSc. - Lead Java Architect @ EA*
*Author of: Hardcore Java (2003) and Maintainable Java (2012)*
*LinkedIn: **http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39>*