Hi,
I have created maven project to create conectivity with salesforce.
Below is my camel context file. I have set dependency for all required camel
components along with camel salesforce plugin in pom.xml.
But I don't understand how to set loginConfig for SalesForceComponent
defined in camel context.
Can you please help me with some example?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
       xmlns:camel="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring";
       xsi:schemaLocation="
       http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd";>

<bean id="salesforce"
class="org.apache.camel.component.salesforce.SalesforceComponent">
</bean>

  <camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring";>
    <route>
        <description>here is a sample which processes the input files
         (leaving them in place - see the 'noop' flag)
         then performs content based routing on the message using
XPath</description>
        <from uri="file:src/data?noop=true"/>
        <choice>
            <when>
                <description>&lt;to
uri="file:target/messages/uk"/&gt;</description>
                <xpath>/person/city = 'London1'</xpath>
                <log message="UK message"/>
                <to uri="salesforce:upsertSObject?sObjectIdName=London1"/>
            </when>
            <otherwise>
                <log message="Other message"/>
                <to uri="file:target/messages/others"/>