From: james555 [mailto:luke...@gmx.net]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2013 7:55 AM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Oracle Procedure Calls with Camel

is it possible calling Oracle PL/SQL procedure/function calls with camel ?
Since I've read https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-4725 it should be
fixed in Version 2.12.0 but I couldnt see it in the release notes ?!

If it is already fixed, do you have an example for me ? The Documenttion of
Component jdbc / sql doesn's say anything about it.

This message is for information purposes only, it is not a recommendation,
advice, offer or solicitation to buy or sell a product or service nor an
official confirmation of any transaction. It is directed at persons who are
professionals and is not intended for retail customer use. Intended for
recipient only. This message is subject to the terms at:
www.barclays.com/emaildisclaimer.

For important disclosures, please see:
www.barclays.com/salesandtradingdisclaimer regarding market commentary from
Barclays Sales and/or Trading, who are active market participants; and in
respect of Barclays Research, including disclosures relating to specific
issuers, please see http://publicresearch.barclays.com.