It was my understanding of the contrary.  I'm currently using servicemix
where there are 20+ bundles each with a camel context and each of those with
routes starting with a jetty consumer (eg: <from
uri="jetty:http:0.0.0.0:8080/..." />).  We haven't had any problems with
each of these camel routes listening on the common 8080 port.  In fact each
of these routes are differentiated by a different context path (eg:
jetty:http://0.0.0.0:8080/a vs jetty:http://0.0.0.0:8080/b) and it all seems
to route correctly.  Also with current versions of servicemix there is a
commons configuration of jetty.xml which I believed to be the configuration
of the common jetty server for all inbound <from uri="jetty:..." />
requests.
I thought the jetty Camel Component is able to do this via a single jetty
server that is started up on servicemix and where each bundle (via the jetty
Camel Component) registers a CamelContinuationServlet.  Am I wrong with any
of this?