Hi

We are trying to setup Master slave for ActiveMQ using camel-context. Our
current architecture is like this.

   1.  A camel route which subscribes to MQ topics (these MQ topics are IBM
topics).
   2.  This camel route then takes the message from the topic and transforms
it
   3.  The transformed message is saved in the database.

I have been trying to setup master slave but have not been successful so
far. This is what I'm doing

A.An instance of this application deployed on  tomcat.
B.The slave is just another instance of this same application.Please note
that the clientids and the subscriber names are the same on both these
instances. Hence the slave would give the following exception , which is
expected.

Cause: JMSWMQ0026: Failed to subscribe to topic '#/#/ITEM/MAINT' using
MQSUB.; nested exception is com.ibm.mq.MQException: JMSCMQ0001: WebSphere MQ
call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2429'
('MQRC_SUBSCRIPTION_IN_USE').

We are using the default KahaDBPersistenceAdapter . The issue here is that
the slave container runs for few hours and just dies due to insufficient
java heap space.
I was trying to configure the kahadb adapter to not poll every 2-3 seconds ,
which it seems to be doing , but haven't been successful so far.

 How do I configure the kahadb to poll during longer intervals (say 5 mins)?
Or are there any more options other than the kahadb for this Master Slave
setup?