Dear,

Thanks for your help.

I have Tested my Web Service using

*exchange.getIn().setBody("<soap:Envelope
xmlns:soap=\"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\";>"
                         + "<soap:Body><ns1:getApplication
xmlns:ns1=\"http://cxf.component.camel.apache.org/\";>"
                         + "<arg0
xmlns=\"http://cxf.component.camel.apache.org/\";>hello world</arg0>"
                         +
"</ns1:getApplication></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>");*

Its working fine.

But When i am going to use Bellow code it will give me
*org.apache.camel.InvalidPayloadException: No body available of type:
java.io.InputStream but has value: [hello world] of type:
java.util.ArrayList on: Message: [hello world]. Caused by: No type converter
available to convert from type: java.util.ArrayList to the required type:
java.io.InputStream with value [hello world]. Exchange[Message: [hello
world]]. Caused by: [org.apache.camel.NoTypeConversionAvailableException -
No type converter available to convert from type: java.util.ArrayList to the
required type: java.io.InputStream with value [hello world]]*

Code for same is given bellow.

Exchange exchange = template.request(endpointUri, new Processor() {
            public void process(final Exchange exchange) throws Exception {

                 final List<String> params = new ArrayList<String>();
                 params.add("hello world");
                 exchange.getIn().setBody(params);
                 exchange.getIn().setHeader(CxfConstants.OPERATION_NAME,
"getApplication");
                 exchange.getIn().setHeader("requestObject", new
DefaultCxfBinding());
            }
        });
        return exchange;