Hi,

Route1:
        Send Message M1 to MQ Q1. // This message goes to a program that
consumes
from Q1 and once some processing is done, write message M2 to Q2.
        Upon receiving Message M2 on Q2, //Q2 receives several messages
(M2,N2,P2,
etc.). ONLY when M2 is received, the Route1 should continue.
        Send message M3 to Q3. // The step should be executed only

Step 2 implies that the message coming on Q2 needs to be inspected and only
if it turns out to be M2, the Route1 should resume. Is there something we
can do to pause a Route while it waits for a message and resume it once the
message arrives?
Can we raise an event so that any Route that is waiting for M2 can be
resumed? We know for sure that among all the parallely executing routes,
only one may wait for M2. What do we need to do to resume the route?

Thanks,
Yash