Hi,
I have a File Consumer that reads files (something.txt) from the following
folders:

file://base/something/2013/12/30/specific/even/more
file://base/something/2013/12/31/specific/even/more
file://base/something/2014/01/01/specific/even/more
etc.

so the middle part of the folder name is variable.

I'm using the following to build the
camelUrlBuilder(base).append(Args.parse(inboundArgs)).build();
where:
   base="file://base/something"
   inboundArgs=[a number of URI options amongst them the following include:
"something.txt")

This is working fine, but since I know that the something.txt file always
live inside the subdirectory /specific/even/more, I would like to provide
Camel with this information to narrow down the search path.

How do I do that?

I've tried the following include strings:
/specific/even/more/something.txt
\specific\even\more\something.txt
specific/even/more/something.txt
specific\even\more\something.txt