Hi

I have a simple route defined in the Spring DSL.

<route>
  <from:endpoint>
     <to:custom-endpoint>
     <log message="Time to make call to custom endpoint is XXXX"/>
     <bean ref="bean-name" method-name="method-name"/>
</route>

Basically, I would like to output the time taken to call the custom
endpoint. Hence, I was thinking of adding the current time as a header
before the call to the custom endpoint and then comparing this date with a
new date after the call. However, I am struggling to do the Simple
Expression language.

Any suggestions much appreciated

Thanks
Joe