Hi,

I have identified two possible issues with the decryption using  PGPFormat
or with the way I have been using it.

*Issue 1:*
PGPFormat unmarshalling seems to not work when the body is of type
*org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFile* which is what the camel-file
producer is providing. The converted input stream which is in turn wrapped
by BCPGInputStream is returning the wrong  packet tag. I had to convert the
body to File for the unmarshalling to work
*eg:
"from('file://.....').convertBodyTo(java.io.File.class).unmarshal(pgpFmt)"*

*Issue 2:*
The PGPFormat unmarshalling seems to look for the master private key only,
when looking for a valid keyId. The certificate I am using has a
PGPSecretKeyRing with multiple keys. I think a better approach would be to
use PGPSecretKeyRingCollection.getSecretKey(keyid).

After modifying PGPDataFormatUtil.java accordingly (attached), decryption
worked as expected.

PGPDataFormatUtil.java
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5746098/PGPDataFormatUtil.java>

I'd appreciate any feedback in case if I missing something.

Thanks,
Hs