Hi,

I am wondering if the executorService (configured using execuotServiceRef)
is shared among the different Exchanges being split using the same route. I
am aware that execuotServiceRef will look up for a
*ThreadPoolProfileSupport* in the Registry if an exectorService with the
same id is not found in the regisrty and create a new executorService. I am
not sure about the behavior of the  ThreadPoolProfileSupport however. Does
it create a new executorService for each Exchange being split (which what I
want) or one executorService per route which is then shared by all
Exchanges?

Thanks a lot,
Hs