- I was going to develop a pub/sub EventListener where, when a business logic
object needed to send notification ot other systems, it would do so by
publishing & listeners (java objects - Adapters) would get the notification.
The Adapters would transform the msg (and potentially read from db) and then
make the call - using REST, SOAP-based (JAX-WS, JAXB), etc.  Can Apache
Camel provide much value-added in the implementation here?
- Our app will be using existing SOAP-based web services (which may have a
RESTful interface) + we're exposing our services as both SOAP and REST.
- Can we get a single interface defined for a service and then switch easily
between REST, JMS, SOAP-based calls w/ minimal code (let engine do it for
us)?
- Does Camel's transform help that much - e.g. parsing the msg doesn't seem
to be a big deal but ...