I am not aware of special Camel load test tools.
Testing the whole route depends on the incoming chanel where you want to
give load on.

If it is from(http://) then you could tools like JMeter.
Having from(file://) you have to create files faster Camel slurps them.
Having from(jdbc://) you need a big database table.

You also could insert a special endpoint for load test.
Having:
  from("...").to(nextStep)...
Inserting:
  from("...").to(nextStep)...