Claus, thanks for the quick reply.

I did it some tests and it seems to work, but can you help me understand
what is really happening behind the scenes?

Looking at the camel code, it will add a header to the JMS message using a
unique ID (generated by camel) as a value and the name I gave as the header
key (which will be used by the selector to retrieve replies from the shared
queue, so that particular JVM will only get replies for that
endpoint/selector).

Thus each running camel instance will be able to retrieve the replies
exactly for the messages they produced, and Camel will still be able to
return them to the respective producers, based on the original
JMSCorrelationID they set, is that correct?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Fernando