Hi Claus,

Thanks for your answer.
I read that topic earlier but it's not the configuration of Quartz I'm
having problems with.

What I would like to know is how I can use a quartz endpoint to trigger
file pickup.

Right now we have something like:
  <route>
      <from uri="sftp://{{user}}@
{{server}}?password={{password}}&amp;delay={{delay}}"/>
  </route>

And we want to replace the delay with a Quartz scheduler so it should be
something like:
  <route>
      <from uri="quartz:..." />
      <from uri="sftp://{{user}}@{{server}}?password={{password}}"/>
  </route>

The second <from> doesn't make sense but I don't know how to describe what
I want this route to do.

Tom Fornoville
Senior Developer
m: +32 478 65 86 51