Hi

I have a route which returns messages from a DB call. It processes the
messages and then places them on 2 different SEDA Queues. I have 2
additional routes which consumes the messages of the said queues and
processes them. These 3 routes run very quickly( < 10ms).

However, I have a 4th route which transmits message to an external Rest
Endpoint. I use a sticky loadbalancer with 10 seda queues to reduce the time
to transmit the message. If the external Rest Endpoint performance begins to
degrade the 3 routes mentioned in previous paragraph begin to degrade also.

I am trying to understand why the poor performing external Rest Endpoint is
resulting in poor performance in the 3 routes(1-3).

I am wondering is it possible that the seda queues which are used in the
loadbalancer for the transmission to the REST endpoint is sharing the same
threadpool with the 3 routes above.

Thanks in advance
Joe