Ok I was trying to accopmlish this without using RouteBuilder class as I
dont want to use both Spring XML and Java DSL to define routes. And in
Spring XML I dont see an option to set property - routeStartDate in
SimpleScheduledRoutePolicy class at runtime.

Hence my soluton looks like the one which I outlined above, using Quartz API
to schedule the job to invoke the second route at a specific time. Again I
thought I could use Quartz2 component here but it looks like this can be
utilized only in "from" which looks like its not possible to set the Quartz
properties like JobDetail, jobContext etc., at runtime.