Hi

You would need to split up and configure this yourself,
so the loan broker knows the remote url's for the banks and agency.

This is a bit static setup as the example is not prepared for dynamic
clustered environment.

You would need to configure in this file. Instead of using localhost
for the 3 banks
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/examples/camel-example-loan-broker/src/main/resources/META-INF/spring/webServiceCamelContext.xml#L82

You would need to use their actual remote urls.

And then you would need to deploy each bank in these containers,
instead of this code
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/examples/camel-example-loan-broker/src/main/resources/META-INF/spring/webServiceCamelContext.xml#L60

It is doable abut takes some work to do.

There is 3rd party frameworks that makes this easier, such as fuse fabric
http://fabric8.io/

that offers a clustering, load-balacing and general an elastic and
dynamic runtime environment.
Where you can add/remove/deploy banks where you want.

There is a video demonstrating this using AMQ as the transportation.

     http://vimeo.com/album/2635012

... but you could also use clustered HTTP as well.