> Damn, I tried your suggestion, but it doesn't work. This i what I have:

Try to "filter" messages before the "threads". Unfortunately Java
Threads DSL is a little bit less flexible than it's XML version.

> If I may ask, what is the difference between DSL and SEDA?

Threads DSL submits processing of the message to the dedicated task
executor and immediately starts to consume another message. That
basically means that from the "threads" point in the route messages
are processed concurrently.

SEDA decouples route processing into stages using blocking queues.
SEDA offers more options and is slightly more complicated than Threads
DSL.

If you can use threads DSL instead of SEDA, use it. This will keep
your route neat and tiny.

Cheers.

--
Henryk Konsek