Yeah understood the problem.

i am listening to a queue for a message which contains the ftp server
details and path of the file. based upon the server details i have to get
the file. So i used consumer.receive inside one of my processor.It worked
fine if file exists. Without using consumer.receive, how can i get the file
from the remote server?

 Am using Spring DSL for defining the route. My camel-context.xml looks like
this.

 <context:property-placeholder
location="file:///etc/opt/edm/chargeevents/usagechargeevent.properties" />

    <camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"; id="xyz">
        <consumerTemplate id="consumer"/>
         <route id="jmsTransport">
            <from uri="activemq:queue:testqueue"/>