Hi Guys,

I spent a day or two trying the zip component. Finally got it working, but I
think there is still one thing to cover in this component: recursive reading
entries from zip package.

Use case: I want to unzip .zip file which contains many files and process
them separately. But files in package are not packed directly to the zip,
but somewhere in the directory tree (i.e. files.zip -> directory1 ->
directory2 -> file1.txt, file1.txt and so on..).

I think it should be possible with parameter 'recursive' set to 'true'. At
this moment I think it doesn't work this way.