Hi,

Thanks for your quick reponse.

I used camel 2.10.4.

Sorry, I didn't introduce my issue in detail.

Actually, in the route marketDataRoute,  it get message from jms queue, and
the jms message will be  encapsulated to java object in the jmsProcessor
them the object will be sent to seda queue.

        <camel:route id="marketDataRoute">
            <from ref="marketDataQueue" />
            <to id="ToJmsProcessor" uri="jmsProcessor"/>
            <to uri="toMarshal" />
        </camel:route>

in the route jaxbRoute, it just get the java object from seda queue, then
marshall the data to xml.

these objects  are not shared,  they are independent objects.