I am dealing with data in a route where the body of the exchange is a single
string. I have been able to add this string from the body of the exchange to
the Hazelcast grid, however, I would like to add the string to a Map instead
of a list. The documentation I found  here
<http://camel.apache.org/hazelcast-component.html#HazelcastComponent-map>
does not show a clear example of how information from a "real" exchange is
added to the Map; only a template example.

Using the below route does not add the string values to the map: (probably
because there is no key?)

from("consumer:test")
.setHeader(HazelcastConstants.OPERATION,
constant(HazelcastConstants.PUT_OPERATION))
.toF("hazelcast:%shmap", HazelcastConstants.MAP_PREFIX);

Any ideas on how to provide a key for the value going into the map? Assuming
that is the issue.

Thanks ahead of time,
-Doug