I'm trying to do something which seems like it should be very simple, but
instead is turning out to be very difficult.

I have a very straightforward REST URL that I want to poll periodically,
retrieve the JSON response, and then process that response. I managed to
successfully generate an http request based on the timer interval, but the
Message body is null when the Processor gets to it.

So I have an rsClient:

And following route:

I know I'm probably missing something simple, because almost all of the
documentation I've seen doesn't bother going into any detail, just saying,
"Client calls are trivial!"

Thanks for any help!

--Ian