Hello,

I've upgraded our application from camel 2.11.0 to camel 2.13.0.
First all looked fine, but now we are facing huge problems with all our
processes.

All our routes are caching the instances of our beans now, so we have a lot
of unwanted behavior in our application.

I've found an improvement point in jira
which introduces the possibility of caching the instances. The documentation
says that it's defaulted to no, but even if i change our routes from
beanRef("classNameAsString","methodNameAsString") to
beanRef("classNameAsString","methodNameAsString", false) the instances of
the bean still get cached.

Could someone please check if my assumptions are correct and also has the
same behavior(then I think there is a bug)?

kind regards,
Christoph