Hello,

I'm not sure if this is a bug or an "undocumented" feature so I put this
here.

When using camel-hbase's producer, if you want to use an HBase qualifier
with the value "id", it doesn't work.

For example : I have an HBase table "registrations" with a family "token"
and a qualifier "id". To scan it, I use this route :

However the result doesn't give the database values. I tryed with another
qualifier and it worked fine.

I found out that when the producer tries to resolve the input parameters,
this instruction goes wrong :

This should get a String with the value "id", but instead it gets the value
of the breadcrumbID header which is "ID-L83577-52983-1403687981986-0-1".

Thanks