I tried what you said. I just removed the camel-context.xml and wrote this in
my main :

public static void main( String[] args ) throws Exception
   {
        //Configuring the database
        DriverManagerDataSource ds= new DriverManagerDataSource();

        ds.setDriverClassName("com.mysql.jdbc.Driver");
        ds.setUrl("jdbc:mysql://172.27.178.73:3306");
        ds.setUsername("dev");
        ds.setPassword("sopragroup");

        SimpleRegistry reg = new SimpleRegistry();
        reg.put("datasource",ds);

        //Creating the context
        CamelContext  myContext = new DefaultCamelContext(reg);

        //Configuring the route
        XmlRoute myRoute = new XmlRoute();

        myContext.addRoutes(myRoute);

        //Launching the context
        myContext.start();
        //Pausing to let the route do its work
        Thread.sleep(10000);
        //Stopping the context
        myContext.stop();

    }

But anyways, I'm still getting the exact same errors.