There are three routes, in each route a web service operation are called
using CXF endpoint.
 In each route there is CXF endpoint to call web service.
 1st route Begin
 2nd route Modify
 3rd route Commit

 If fault is returned from the web service call then stop the route.
 Lets take a scenario if no response from the web service call at commit
stage(3rd route Commit) then we've to wait for 6 seconds and retry from the
begin 1st route Begin for 15minutes.
 Even after that if no reply then stop the route.
 I'm able to do this with success scenario but if no response there I get
stuck. I don't know how to restart the route and retry whole process for
15minutes
 My question are:
 Does any one have solution to the above problem?