Hi Claus,
I did that and that has removed the error, thanks!

check the xml below -

<routes xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring";>
    <route id="fromFile">
        <from uri="file:/data/inbox?noop=ture"/>
        <to uri = "class:com.validator.parser.JsonParser" />
        <to uri="cache:default" />
    </route>

</routes>

But, Now i face a new problem... the way the above route should work is that
I read a file. do some processing on it and save that in a Cache. The cache
component is a component that I created not the camel-cache component.

JsonParser is a Processor that is suppose to process the file(json file) and
the cache then would store the proceseed message most prob a JsonNode.

My processor code (JsonParser) is not getting hit now, how to proceed around
that? Neither is it gng to the CacheComponentProducer I created however I
can see the sysout in my CacheComponent on the console.