From: Claus Ibsen [claus.ib...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 6:44 PM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem encrypting the password using Camel Jasypt component

Hi

There is also this ticket, maybe related to your issue

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 3:07 PM, arvind <arvindpradha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your great help Ravi. I have regenerated the encrypted password
> using the master password and reading it from properties file but still the
> issue persists.
>
> Logs shows PropertiesComponent class parsing uri and properties but don't
> see JasyptPropertiesParser
> does any activity even if it is mentioned in the xml as in the below link
>
> http://camel.apache.org/jasypt.html

Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cib...@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com
hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/
If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and
destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email,
and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail
and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may
be monitored.