Hi,

I'm trying to send a mysql request thanks to camel-jdbc. However, one of my
fields is a byteArray, so I would like to use named parameters to bind some
value to a header (which can be a byteArray).

According to the  camel-jdbc documentation
<http://camel.apache.org/jdbc.html>  , I should set "useHeadersAsParameters"
to true on my endpoint.
Then, according to the example given in the documentation :

I should set headers and reference them with the syntax ":?headername". I
tryed this, but in the end it is replaced by "?" in my request.

Then, the doc states about the "CamelJdbcParameters" header :
/A java.util.Map which has the headers to be used if useHeadersAsParameters
has been enabled./

I tryed this also (I created a HashMap<String, Object> containing a dummy
String value), and got the same problem : it is replaced by "?" in the
query.

I will take a look at how stuff gets processed in the camel-jdbc component,
but maybe I'm doing something wrong. Thanks.

(by the way, there's a typo "CamelJdbcParametes")

Here is the query I used :