On 15/08/14 10:44, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi

You if prefer to have a regular CXF jaxrs:endpoint reused directly then
Sigh, confused the order of "You" and "if" in a hurry :-)
use a Camel transport, you'd have

<jaxrs:server  id="rsServerSecure" address="camel:/rest">
<!-- -->
</jaxrs:server>

and a route redirecting from a Camel Servlet redirecting to "camel:/rest".

The use of jaxrs:server in Camel routes is limited to accepting and
returning a response, unless you are prepared to make the actual JAX-RS
service implementation Camel aware - but in this case you'd be better
off with using a cxfrs component.

I've opened a JIRA:

This is about shipping an out CXF interceptor that would allow a regular
JAX-RS server response routed via the Camel route and feeding back to
CXF JAXRSOutInterceptor. That would allow the same endpoints used in
non-Camel routes reused as is in Camel routes, the deployment script
would have to add a new interceptor to the
jaxrs:server/jaxrs:outInterceptors. I've had this issue on my mind for a
while, will take care of it asap

Cheers, Sergey