I am trying to have a netty endpoint which act as a producer but I need the
netty channel to be never closed: even if by default the netty component
has a keepAlive, in practice I see it getting closed.

Two subsequents messages will use two different local ports as I can see in
the logging. I have tried the following:

- limiting the producer pool size min to 1 and max to 1. This created an
exception when the pool was full

- disabling the producerPool but the data is not sent anymore to the server
(I need bidirectional connection and in the component doc it is explicitly
written that bidirectional connection doesn't work with producerPool=false)

What is the appropriate solution?
Thanks

Edmondo