Hi!

I'm trying to create a simple WS proxy using Switchyard 1.1 with Camel:
 --> PromotedService --> Camel --> ProxifiedService

With the current configuration I'm able to send and recieve messages without
any problem.
However, when the ProxifiedService throws a SoapFault it is not propagated
to the caller of the PromotedService.

What can I do to ensure the the PromotedServiceCaller receives the SOAPFault
as reponse?

This is what I have tried so far:

/onException(SoapFault.class)
                   .process(
                      new Processor() {
                         public void process(Exchange exchange) throws
Exception {
//This method is never called.....
                                                SoapFault fault =
exchange.getProperty(Exchange.EXCEPTION_CAUGHT,

SoapFault.class);

exchange.getOut().setFault(true);

exchange.getOut().setBody(fault);

exchange.setProperty(Exchange.ERRORHANDLER_HANDLED, false);
                            exchange.removeProperty("CamelExceptionCaught");
                         }
                      })
                   .handled(true)
                   .end();

        *from("switchyard://PromotedService")
            .process(myProc) // --> I just add some headers here to the
original request.
            .handleFault()
            .to("switchyard://ProxifiedService").handleFault().end();*/

Thank you!