Hello,

Pls find below my query of CXF-RS with Basic authentication:

         System.out.println("inside route....");
           Map<String, Object> properties = new HashMap<String, Object>();
       AuthorizationPolicy authPolicy = new AuthorizationPolicy();
       authPolicy.setAuthorizationType(HttpAuthHeader.AUTH_TYPE_BASIC);
       authPolicy.setUserName("test");
       authPolicy.setPassword("test");
       authPolicy.setAuthorization("true");

      // properties.put(AuthorizationPolicy.class.getName(), authPolicy);

properties.put("org.apache.cxf.configuration.security.AuthorizationPolicy",
authPolicy);

       CxfRsEndpoint myCxfEp =
(CxfRsEndpoint)getContext().getEndpoint("cxfrs:http://0.0.0.0:9090?resourceClasses=com.test.CompanyService&bindingStyle=SimpleConsumer";);

       myCxfEp.configureProperties(properties);
            from(myCxfEp)

I have tested it using SOAPUI doesn't ask for any authentication.

Please suggest ..

Thanks,
Sayed