Hi

We are migrating our Camel routes to run through ServiceMix 5.1.1 which uses
Camel 2.13.2

We have noticed an issue with this version which doesn't appear in our older
versions (ServiceMix 4.5.3: Camel 2.10.7)

Here's an example restlet route:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<blueprint xmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0";
    xmlns:cm="http://aries.apache.org/blueprint/xmlns/blueprint-cm/v1.0.0";
    xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0
http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0/blueprint.xsd
    http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint
http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint/camel-blueprint.xsd";>
    <camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint";
id="camel-serviceendpoint">
        <route>
            <from
uri="restlet:http://localhost:8080/testURL?restletMethod=get"/>
            <setExchangePattern pattern="InOut"></setExchangePattern>
uri="http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/update?bridgeEndpoint=true&amp;commit=true";
 pattern="InOut"/>
            <setBody>
                <simple> Restlet Test</simple>
            </setBody>
        </route>
    </camelContext>
</blueprint>

When I run this in our old environment SM 4.5.3/Camel 2.10.7 we get a response
back (albeit a junk one depending on what the solr server gives back)

However with our new environment (SM5.1.1/Camel 2.13.2) requests for
localhost:8080/testURL give no response.

This affects a large part of our system and is holding us from moving forwards
with Camel.

I noted there was an issue a year ago:
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Setting-Body-in-restlet-route-without-to-does-not-work-td5732285.html
 though this seemed independent of a call <to uri=... so I'm not sure if is
connected.

I've tried to track through the change log between the 2 versions of Camel we
are looking at but can't find anything what has been added which we need to
include to make this work.

Any ideas well appreciated.

Thanks

James