Hi Svend,

Can you please provide us more info about your use case ? Version of Camel
used, how your project is packaged (bundle, jar) ? Do you use  a bundle
Activator to start your camel route(s) or Spring/Blueprint ? How have you
added your typeConverter ?
Are you sure that it is gone ? What is exactly the error that you get
(gist) ?

Regards,

--
Charles Moulliard