Hi,

I have two questions concerning overruling the default http4 component.

Currently I use the following Spring config to override the http4 component:

-----
<bean id="httpClientConnectionManager"
class="org.apache.http.impl.conn.PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager">
        <!-- Set timeout for connection -->
        <constructor-arg index="0" value="30" />
        <constructor-arg index="1" value="SECONDS" />

        <property name="maxTotal" value="500" />
        <property name="defaultMaxPerRoute" value="100" />
    </bean>

    <bean id="http4" class="org.apache.camel.component.http4.HttpComponent">
        <property name="clientConnectionManager"
ref="httpClientConnectionManager" />
    </bean>
-----

So my first question is, is it possible to provide the following alias
config in Spring and does it work if I switch to https?

<alias name="http4" alias="https4" />

My second question involves passing the camelContext in the http4
component bean definition. As you can see above, I didn't set the
camelContext because I use multiple camel contexts in my application.
It seams to work without passing the context but is it ok to do this?
How is the context set when I don't set it in the bean definition?

Kind regards,

Geert