Thanks Jiang,
I understand why control should not go to service impl. But now my concern
is why we need to write the impl class at all. As in below example I have
create a web service called FeatureService, and in cxf:rsServer tag's
serviceClass attribute we need to pass the above FeatureService's
implementation.

<cxf:rsServer id="featureServiceServer"

address="http://{{esb.feature.service.host}}:{{esb.feature.service.port}}/featureService";
                serviceClass="com.test.esb.service.flm.FeatureServiceImpl"
loggingSizeLimit="30" >
      <cxf:providers>
          <bean class="org.codehaus.jackson.jaxrs.JacksonJsonProvider"/>
      </cxf:providers>
</cxf:rsServer>

Where FeatureServiceImpl implements the FeatureSerivce(Rest service)
interface. Is it possible to omit the need of FeatureServiceImpl when we use
cxf with camel. Please share your thoughts on this.