Hello,

After checks, it seems that the trace you mentionned is not an error.

If I do a simple proxy just like in this example :
http://camel.apache.org/how-to-use-camel-as-a-http-proxy-between-a-client-and-server.html

        <route id="Identification">
                <from uri="restlet:/identification?restletMethod=POST" />
uri="http://localhost:8012/identification.xml?bridgeEndpoint=true"; />
        </route>

The trace you mentionned is present in DEBUG. In this case the http request
is correctly processed and the restlet returns the result to the user.

The fact is I don't manage to manipulate the distant server response.

The following configuration works :

        <route id="Identification">
                <from uri="restlet:/identification?restletMethod=POST" />
uri="http://localhost:8012/identification.xml?bridgeEndpoint=true"; />
                <convertBodyTo type="java.lang.String"/>
        </route>

=> return of restlet :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?><identificationResponse
status="0" />

The following configuration doesn't work :

        <route id="Identification">
                <from uri="restlet:/identification?restletMethod=POST" />
uri="http://localhost:8012/identification.xml?bridgeEndpoint=true"; />
                <convertBodyTo type="java.lang.String"/>
                <marshal ref="xmljson" />
        </route>

=> No return from restlet, the response is hanging until timeout

With the following route, the result seems to be truncated :

        <route id="Identification">
                <from uri="restlet:/identification?restletMethod=POST" />
uri="http://localhost:8012/identification.xml?bridgeEndpoint=true"; />
                <transform>
                        <simple>Test : ${bodyAs(String)}</simple>
                </transform>
        </route>

=> Return from the restlet :
Test : <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?><identificationResponse
statu

The end of the response seems to be truncated.

Maybe my problem is linked to InputStream return by the distant server ?
How can I solve this using only DSL ?

Regards,
Antoine.