Hi,

The camel-http or camel-http4 does not yet support Oauth or Oauth2
authentication. So, for the moment, I would like to suggest that you code
yourself the client requesting the token with by example the Apache OLTU
client (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OLTU/OAuth+2.0+Client+Quickstart
)

Regards,