I am unable to figure out how to expose Query params to a Rest resource
exposed with the new Rest DSL in Camel 2.14

How would I go about to enable something like 'username' and 'password' via
query params?

rest("/user").description("User services")
            .get("/login").description("Login user. NB, user parameters
'username' and 'password'")
            .outType(UserDTO.class) *-- missing setting of query params*

Call: http://localhost:8080/user/get?username=blahblah&password=secretstuff

*NB! * The example above is constructed, What I am trying to convey is I am
unable to find any way with the REST DSL to append a Query param.